Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we need the business name and ZIP code?
What do we do with your email address?
What sources does Find My Buzz cover?
What is a “mention”?
How do I see more of this activity (rave, rant, sources, etc.)?
Why doesn’t Find My Buzz cover Yelp?
How do we generate “Trends”?
Why don’t I have any activities?
What do you do with my data?
- We use your business’ name to find your business’ “buzz” all around the web and we use your ZIP code to make sure we’ve got the right one.
- A mention is a unique post by date, author and content that we find about your business.For example:
- 1 tweet = 1 retweet = 1 blog post = 1 review = 1 forum post = 1 mention
- We offer a full report <sample> for your business.
- At the moment, we’re not able to display Yelp Data.
- We calculate a sentiment based out of 5 stars where 5 stars represents the most positive sentiments. We then assign a sentiment to each mention we find for your business. We then average this sentiment over each month. This orange line -> represents how this average changes per month.The green bar is a count of how many mentions we found for each month.
- We were not able to find any activities for you at this time. Check out our blog post <What to do if you have no activities> to increase your business’ online presence.
- A useful resource to enhance your online visibility is here:
Have a suggestion? We’d love to hear it <contact us>.